Professional Learning Consultant
Culture Tech is a specialised technology provider, working with education clients to develop and deliver bespoke technology strategies and solutions.
We are seeking a part-time (15 hours per week) Professional Learning Consultant to deliver in-school professional learning to school leadership and teaching staff. The position will focus around digital technology and the use of iPads in the classroom.
The Professional Learning Consultant will provide specialist advice and support to teachers and school leaders in the area of ICLT. The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of the national curriculum and will feel comfortable providing guidance to teachers on how to improve student learning through the use of technology.
The successful applicant will deliver professional development to teachers in group, 1:1 and in-class settings. If you are passionate about education and how technology can positively impact student engagement and learning we want to hear from you.
Skills and experience requirements:
- 5 years in-class teaching experience
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to lead curriculum
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders
- Be up-to-date with technology trends and education industry best practice
- Current Ochre Card (Working with Children Check)
- Highly motivated, reliable and proactive
We are a small collaborative team based in Darwin. This role will require the successful applicant to have a driver’s license and reliable vehicle as travel to and between schools is necessary. Some interstate/NT travel may be necessary.
To apply for this job please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org